vendredi, octobre 02, 2026

Protocols - Andrew D. Huberman, PhD


Introduction

  • Run farther or faster than the last time and the next run becomes easier...and unlocks the opportunity to run a little farther and faster, and so on.
  • You get out what you put in.
  • Periods of focused intensity with rest in between in order to avoid burnout.
  • I found that putting as much attention as possible on each repetition in the gym, or by letting my mind go blank while I ran, I soon could switch on those brain states of focus and calm when not exercising.
  • I was finally able to bring all the resources of discipline, focus, and energy to a specific, career-related goal.
  • Build mental and physical strength and resilience. And endurance. Master getting a great night's sleep on a regular basis. Work hard in whatever job you do. That's the secret.
  • Eat right, get sleep, exercise.The key is to become a systematic observer of you.
 

Aucun commentaire: